1. A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited university or college, or
2. An advanced or higher diploma with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited institute or college of higher learning, or
3. An unclassified degree provided the total GPA is not less than 3.0 on a 5.0 scale, or 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, or:
4. Any other education that is equivalent to an undergraduate degree, and
5. Satisfactory results of MMU Entrance Examination together with a 1,000 words essay on the topic of why the candidate is applying for admission into the MACD or MBA programs.